daily posted treat

when you're holding on as you're letting go

2017-04-03

true.

You're just too good to be trueI can't take my eyes off you / You'd be like heaven to touch / I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived / And I thank God I'm alive / You're just too good to be true / Can't take my eyes off you
Pardon the way that I stare / There's nothing else to compare / The sight of you leaves me weak / There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel / Please let me know that is real / You're just too good to be true / I can't take my eyes off you


I need you baby / And if it's quite all right / I need you baby / To warm the lonely nights / I love you baby / Trust in me when I say okay
Oh pretty baby / Don't let me down I pray / Oh pretty baby / Now that I've found you stay / And let me love you, oh baby / Let me love you

No comments: